PRESSING CAD BUTTON:
• Displays buttons located at top/bottom of the screen.
• If Internet had been displayed, selecting CAD button will reconfigure the
look/feel of screen.
• Lesser area for Internet (but still accessible)
• Press the MORE button below
[MORE] MENU BUTTON
• Acts as a menu and displays a second set of buttons that provide more
information about the unit or forms that allow for additional information.
• Unit must log onto the MDC
• Pressing the [LOG ON] button displays the form.
• You will see the LOGON button, press the LOGON button below and watch
a short video on the process.
Log On form:
• Each user must enter the password "911911"
• Fields include:
• UNIT: radio call sign for unit (required)
• Agency: agency of unit sign on (required) – note the dropdown
• Employee 1: user id of authorized person in the unit (required)
• Password: password of Employee 1 (required) is associated with the FIRST
person who signs on
• Portable: portable radio number id of Employee 1 (optional)
• Trunked Portable: Trunked portable (optional)
• Employee 2-12: User ID of position (Apparatus Specific)
• Portable 2-12: Portable radio of position (Apparatus Specific)
• Trunked Portable 2-12: Trunked portable (Apparatus Specific)
• NOTE: THERE IS NO LOG OFF BUTTON for mobile.